Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Love Letters



I really love you....I just felt like I hadn’t said that to you enough lately. I need to appreciate you more - celebrate you more. The one thing that truly matters in my life - is learning how to love and you are the person I am trying to learn that with. I feel like I need to work harder at elevating my life to this process. We have grown up in such cold societies that we' have this concept of short changed love, we get satisfied with so less because we feel as if , its better than nothing but it shouldn’t be that way.

I should learn to love you, as an act of wonder, as lyrically and neo as no other act on earth, its not a challenge, it’s the "only path to awe”. My love for you is definitive in deciding how I carve my state of being within a system of excellence - its gifts are so treasured that maybe I am not even ready to accept them

But I have to try, try to overcome even more walls, unravel even more maya - to get to an unfiltered notion of being in love with you: a storm like magical homecoming for the most real parts of me that should, and I think do, only exist to share this space between you and me; to create a universe, so complex and mystifying that it transcends social reality

I mean, if that isn’t religion - I don’t know what is......

No comments: