Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Birth

Birth

When was I born? A blue warm placental answer is: always,

Within time questions of instance are relative,

The beginning is a chasm filled uncertainty-

A mellow ray of stranger light: a table for I, me and myself,

A warmer truth doesn’t engulf honesty, or swallow it whole,

Are paths to sensibility paths to conformity: you can’t crawl them,

Teachers I’ve known, contradiction texts and headless ideas,

Learning isn’t intestinal: digestion and perception are mutually exclusive skills.

Words and meaning: harmony routes to existence,

What is imperative? Chaos or subjugation: subtle indentations,

Festival coloring hides cancer skeletons stories: mirror surface living,

Reflections, cadences, query, is that breath or an excuse for questions?

If I wasn’t born, what was I?

A force isn’t accidentally productive; purpose is its parent,

My ends are string tied and semi-lost: if I have ends that is,

A journey isn’t the answer: since I’ve always been born with it.

No comments: